photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Hot Pink Minxy Dresses

Aloha Bloggerinos,

If you have been reading a while, you will remember when I put my never used bridesmaid/cocktail/evening (veerryyyyy versatile) dresses for sale. Well, I was going to put them on eBay, never got round to it, but am now going to bite the bullet and work out how to do it- any eBay selling tips would be greatly received as I am basically, a dunce!

So before I whip them on the world wide market place (oh la la), I thought I would give you one last chance to snap them up, just in time for the party season. I originally had them on for £60 (rrp of £80 brand new, with tags) but I will be putting them on eBay for a start off price of £45. Soooo for you dear Bloggerinos, they are £45 and this INCLUDES p&p for the UK. It would be £5 p&p elsewhere but I will send recorded delivery so it's super safe for you :)


Let me know chummies!

Toodlepip!

xx

1 comment:

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg