photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Saturday 28 January 2012

Quick News


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Just a quickie to let you know that I am now taking bookings for February advertising slots.

If you have a blog or handmade business (it must be handmade) and would like to showcase it (with a 200px wide ad and a linked feature in my monthly Amazing Advertisers post) on Sprinkle of Glitter, please do drop me an email at louise.pentland@hotmail.co.uk. Please ensure you include a link to your blog/site as I like to ensure I advertise things of a suitable genre.

I have had fantastic response from the January ladies and lots of repeat booking so slots are filling up fast.

I usually just tweet to let you know but I struggle to get anything into a 140 character phrase, let alone all this! Haha!

Please email before midnight tomorrow to ensure a 1st of February start.

Toodlepip!

xx

3 comments:

  1. I want to advertize... but I have no money right now. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the 'toodlepip' bit haha :) I am now following you!

    Amelia xx

    http://wearableartblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg